Join Mark and the Coffee Break Spanish team “en marcha” in the Andalucía region of Spain. We’ll be talking to people who live or work in the area, and to people who are visiting the area. These conversations feature authentic Spanish, with a whole range of different accents and speeds of delivery, so it’s the perfect way to improve your listening comprehension.
In the full course of En Marcha you’ll get access to every episode as it’s released. This premium version includes additional materials which will help you move forward more effectively with your Spanish studies:
- transcripts: read every word of Spanish included in the conversations;
- vocabulary lists: in addition to the transcripts, we’ll provide vocabulary lists to help you understand everything that’s said;
- the "language study" episode: for each lesson we provide an exclusive additional audio episode which helps you get to grips with some of the more challenging aspects of the language included in the conversations;
- worksheets: it's important to practise the language you learn in each lesson, so we've provided worksheets to help you test yourself on your understanding;
- bonus audio materials: where an edited version of an interview is included in the main lesson, we’ll provide the full recording in the course to allow you to develop your comprehension skills further;
- exclusive video content: in addition to recording interviews in the south of Spain, the Coffee Break Team also filmed some video content and this video material is included in the course. Please note that video content is not available for all episodes, and that in some cases these are not video versions of the interviews.
The Coffee Break Spanish team includes language teachers, native speakers and host learners, making your experience learning a language fun and enjoyable. You can be sure every course has been carefully written by experienced teachers to ensure you progress steadily through the lessons.